Iloilo Afterhours ( The House Sessions ) with The Spook

I have never tried recording a live set before. Even when I had the equipment to do so, the thought never occurred to me. But this afternoon, as I was again slaving away at work, PECO once again made its prescence felt. For those of you outside of Iloilo, PECO is short for Patay, oops sorry, Panay Electric Company.


For the past few months, Ilonggos have been dreaming of doing violent things against the power company, and especially its owners for the hours of power outages Iloilo have been experiencing.

 Anyway, going back to the topic at hand, I was  bored and started listening to some tracks. After a few minutes, and because of PECO, I found myself trying to come up with a mix.

I tell you, this is not one of the cleanest mixes you will hear. The sound levels are a bit off, the mixing is not that fluid,  and the mp3 files are not of top quality. But then again, I had fun doing it. And I hope you will enjoy listening to it.

Track starts with an old favorite of mine which talks about mushrooms, and ends with a sample from Bobby Caldwell.

Download Iloilo Afterhours ( The House Guest ) and tell me what you think.

Cheers!
The Spook

No comments:

Post a Comment